Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A long break...

How time flies, the 15 days of the Lunar Chinese New Year has just passed and I am sure everyone had a great celebration during the festive season beside spending valuable time with our families,friends and loved ones.

I have been taking time off blogging (obviously) in conjunction with the festive celebration and also to relax and spend some quality time with my own loved ones, besides getting involved with the major planning of one of the biggest event in my own life!
The planning process is really energy consuming and tiring, but at the same time, I am enjoying every moment :)

In the meantime, I have not been too active with my blogs, not to mention my books as well that it bothered me!
I have compiled my photos and will be slowly updating my blogs soon.

There will be more updates soon, and be prepared for posts on the post CNY blues as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment