Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let the travels begin!~

I remembered feeling agitated that I didn't get to do much traveling in the past year and the beginning of this year.
Well, to be fair, I cannot say that I have not been traveling much as well, if I were to take into account the frequent flying between Penang and KL.

The international and business/personal travels have finally begun officially in the month of September, with various places scheduled for travel and this will be continuing until the month of December.
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

September is truly a month of events and celebrations; a month of bliss for myself too =)
I am happy and excited with the upcoming travels although that means I will be doing a lot of packing and unpacking and that also means exhaustion and less time at home.

Anyway, there are tons of things on my to-do list to do at the moment, and travel is adding to them but I am welcoming the travels =)

Let the travels begin!~

No comments:

Post a Comment