Monday, January 9, 2012

My Birthday Countdown...

It's been a while since I have updated this blog (again!), but trust me, I have been away for the holidays and I have recently just got back and nursing me poor self to health (I will talk about that later).

Anyway, I have a lot of backdated posts to write and to update in this blog, and that will all be coming very soon.
I will be doing my usual round of reviewing my past year, and my life, and also my new year resolutions and a few thoughts to share here and there.
It is altogether going to be a very very busy schedule for me, to update this and all my other 'neglected' blogs.

As I make way for all these, after my long vacation, I will taking a quick short break to indulge in my upcoming birthday celebration, which I look forward to, every single year.
Yeah, I tried to tell myself that it's no big deal and I am getting older anyway, but I can't believe the kid in my still squeal with excitement when my birth month approaches, let alone my birthday, LOL!

It's only a few more hours before I turn older, erm, and wiser, of course, but I can't wait for a gorgeous year ahead!:D

Yeah, counting down myself to my birthday...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment