Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011 - A Year of Joy and Hope

The Year of 2011 started with a word, CHANGE.

Yes, this year proved to be a very challenging and different year for myself, as I am making changes in my life.
Both changes are taking place at different times, but yet, you can consider them at the same time as well.

It is a decision made by myself, and it is a very courageous and challenging decision, if I may say so.
I have decided to take this step, despite knowing that it is not an easy path and yet, it is the time for me to do something about it.

That's the first change!

The second change to take place in my life, is that I am about to enter another phase in my life! =)
Hehehe, actually it's pretty much the same as the first, as both also means different phases in life (sounds the same), but they are both equally different.

I may sound mysterious, but that's because I intend to be!
I want it to be kept a secret but the second one will slowly be revealed anyway.

Both CHANGES are about to bring JOY and HOPE to my life, and I am excited to slowly bring these two into my life as well.

It is exciting and yet at the same time challenging, but I am ready to take this next plunge.
That's what life is all about, right?

I don't want to just live to conventions and just being plain Jane, it is time to make a difference and for it to start, I am to make the change!

2011 - I am looking forward to a great year of CHANGE which will in turn bring me HOPE and JOY!!~

How about your 2011? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment