Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Night's Sleep

I have been feeling rather tired lately, despite sleeping and rising early.
I thought that I have not been stressed too much; but I guess I was still worried about happenings around me and my own life.

Last night, I went to bed really early; about 8.30p.m and I slept really well; I must say it was one of the best as I slept straight for about ten hours, waking up at about 6 in the morning.

It was not totally a deep sleep though as I was having weird dreams throughout the night.
Well, about the dream, it revolves around love and relationships and somehow it just kept making me turning around in circles and in bewilderment.
I was directed to different directions, and having different and rather complex feelings at each change of the scene.

It was rather puzzling to me, and it made me wonder, whether it was something related to my pre-wedding blues?
Perhaps, perhaps, but it was amusing though at the same time.

I had a good night sleep nevertheless, and I hope that I would enjoy such slumber each night, after recent nights of waking up in the middle of the night and feeling restless during my sleep.

Hopefully, to more good zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment